How many days should I wait text response from bf?

I was waiting text response from boyfriend in 1week. But I guess he want to be fade out me. I hurt him feeling and he said leave me alone but we are not break up yet, then I said please reply to me when I text you I'm lonely.
Most boys do relationship fade away?
Do you guys think he want to fade out me?
if yes, what should I do I don't wanna break up.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. What did you do to get his feelings?

• I asked to him do you get another gf? Why don't you just date with other girls? and something like that. I knew that shouldn't say when friend told me. I know that is don't say it. But I didn't know becus I just come from another country. I apologize to him but he said leave me alone and stop sending. Then I asked we are break up? But he said no.

Most Helpful Girl

• As many as you see fit

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Just give him his space then text him later and say are u ok? . I made my boyfriend mad before and if you leave them alone for abit then talk about wht happened then they be ok.

• U should tell him u don't wanna break up, fade aways are very strong and personal and the person dwells on it constantly, if u hurt him to where he's trying to fade u out u, that means he's really hurt u should reach out, by the way.. what did u do