Why do I feel like he cheated on me?

I know he didn't, we're only friends. But, I've liked him for a long time, we've flirted constantly back and forth, nothing really came out of it cause at the time we were both involved with other people, it's odd we separated from those other people now, and choose to date someone else. . now rumors are he really likes this women, although he never mentioned it to me his self, another friend has, and when I see their interactions I could tell, we kind of all work together. I'm really hurt by this, I'm so freaking hurt, why he chose her.. I've been here wanting him for years, this is just so blindside, I'm so crushed over it. :*(.. I'm to scared to confront him, I'm scared to hear it's true, i guess by him not mentioning it, it feels like it's not true... but judging they interactions, i know it is.. I'm broke up by this. Has anyone ever had to deal with this?
How did u feel, I feel used abandoned by him I feel like my feelings were nothing more than entertainment. Why didn't he give us a chance?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean "Why didn't he give us a chance?" Did you ever let him know your feelings so he could give you a chance?

• Yes and no... it's was there tho.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aaaw I'm so sorry to hear that :'( I really think you should talk to him about it though. Reading this is really making me gain courage. I don't want to lose this guy I like, although we're just friends. I'm really afraid that while I'm contemplating about whether to tell him how I feel, he'll just find someone else and it'll be too late. I believe that in your case, IF he is into another girl, you're going to find someone else who will choose you and only you no matter how much time passes. <:)

• :*( I'm sad...

• No, u didn't. My pain is very real right now is all. Thanks again tho, and u are right please don't end up like me, tell the people how u feel if u can. ... at least you are not sitting in secrecy and maybe something good will come from it. Good luck friend.

• Aaaw thanks!! and good luck to you too. I hope everything works out. <:)

What Guys Said 1

• maybe you thought he'd be yours eventually and it hasn't come to fruition so now you feel bad.

• Yes, of course I thought that. I also felt like we shared those feelings, but I guess not. I just don't get why. .. We've talked for years, I was in love with him for years, I've waited for him. The sad thing is I feel at times he acts like "well why are u so hurt".. i feel he's not understanding why I'm so distraught. I knew we had our miscommunication, but I still felt like he loved me. We were there for each other

• Maybe take a break from them while you come to terms with it.

• I am going to. But this time I will tell him I'm leaving and I won't be in touch for a while. I'll make up something, I'm thinking of changing my number to and I'm hoping he'll just forget about meand I'm hoping I could just forget everything else

What Girls Said 2

• I asked out my boyfriend and I knew he and aother girl were starting to feel things for eachother. Guess what? where together Now. I hear u say why is this important? Because in life u either go for what u want or u fail. In your case u failed because u felt something but never acted on it. That was your downfall.

• You stated you " feel abanded by him" Rejection doesn't hurt... expectation does. You should have pursued a relationship with him. He may like you in the same way you like him... but he is too scared to initiate anything