Why is my ex girlfriend so mean to me?

My guitar was stil at her house. She still lives with her parents. And she has a new boyfriend that she met one week after our breakup and she has been telling me how amazing this guy is ever since. Then she contacted me and asked where she can drop my guitar off. I told her im not in town ill pick it up from here when i get back. She told me that im not welcome at her house. And the thing is she was ok with me fetching things from her house before but ever since she saw me with another girl she became very hatefull towards me. Bad mouthing the new girl. So i told her ill send a friend to pic up my guitar and she agreed and i said thank you thats all i wanted. She said i dont care what you want and insulted me really bad calling me bad names and trying to bring down, and then she blocked my number. Whats up with her. I mean fuck i really loved this girl but i have never seen so much hatred from her only because i met a new girl.

41

Most Helpful Guy

• It means she is emotional and like many women, a little on the unstable side. Do yourself a favor, put distance between you and her and act like she never existed... and you won't get caught in her drama.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's upset that u found someone else... so she's making u feel bad. Misery loves company...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• She's most likely jealous and a bit hurt. And by telling everyone else that the new guy is so "amazing" is to push it in your face so maybe you'll be jealous and maybe try fighting for her? I'm really sorry though. But in honesty it sounds like jealousy and she trying to get to you.

• Are you a guy?

• because she still loves you

• She loves me but she treats me like crap? She pushed me away and now that im moving on she treats me badly.

• I didn't go back with him because I saw he was happy without me & I hated it and hated eveything he was doing without me so instead of fighting for him. I'd lash out and so much hate grew between us

• Im only trying to be happy so that she can be happy. she's seeing this new guy but she's still treating me like crap. So maybe she sees that im happy and treats me badly but deep down i wouldn't want to be with anyone else but her. And i dont know how to show her that and if its too late because she made it clear that i should stay out of her life for good