He says he wants to be friends. and he still flirts with me.

okay so this guy his been dating this girl for almost two years now.. they broke up awhile back so me and him got together then he left me to go back to her. But he says he wants to be friends. and he still flirts with me and all that.. what does that mean? and what should I do?

01

What Guys Said 1

• he wants to keep you as back up incase his old chick and him don't work out

• Thats what I was thinking but his bestfriend before all that said he really liked me and all this other sh*t. so do you think I should back off away from him?

• Yeah that's what I thought.. And I'm sure as hell not taking 2nd best. Thank you so much :)

• Well its obvious that guy is just playing you , because if he really liked you he cudnt have gone back to his ex girlfriend no matter what . I guess you shud leave some distance when ur with him .that will make him wonder if he really likes you . you shud try to see how he reacts to that because ur not some loose chic you deserve much better.

What Girls Said 0