How do I get over her?

I've dated this girl three times and she's beginning to show disinterest... I'm kinda disappointed because I really liked her. How do I get over her, this has kinda led me to be in an extremely depressed state.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• No Contact whatsoever with her, @louwill. You have been shown that she is untrustworthy now and with 'Three times,' Three Strikes and she Is... OUT.
    This would only Continue down a badly beaten path of what I refer to here as a "Full circle Problem Pattern"
    Think about this in your own smart head in bed, as you slowly get out of your 'Extremely depressed state,' that this One is Not someone you can rely on nor count on and that you deserve better with Another being two birds of a feather.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much, @louwill, and feel better soon.. Today is a new day to a new week and a New beginning to the rest of your life, sweetie.:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 1

• Keep yourself busy: school, work, even go on some dates. Most importantly, you just have to let time do it's job. Getting over someone you really cared for doesn't happen over night.

What Guys Said 3

• Distance and hate.

In truth you'll never really "get over" her if you really loved her. But if all it was, was just a sexual or even emotional lust then just look for the negatives. Convince yourself that she is not worth your time/effort. Don't be hostile, just put the aspects about her you like out of your mind.

• Dude, 3 dates you should not be overly invested anyway...
    Back off, she might come around, be less available, a little more aloof

• Short answer is "forget her existence".