Do Ex's usually come back around?

will an ex just out of no where randomly text you a simple "Hey" or something? even if thier the one who ended the relationship?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, they usually do come back. That happened to me a couple times. My two longest and suckiest relationships were ended by the guys (before I did) I dated. And both of them came back literally crawling. The first one was because he "missed" me (he broke up because his family hated me) and the second one for the sake of "friendship", but it was clear that they either couldn't find any "better" than me, or that they were just desperate af, or that they just wanted to be friends with benefits. Honestly, don't go back to an ex. Ever. It's like a going back to your vomit. This is gross and a waste of time. After things are f*ed up, there's always better elsewhere.

Most Helpful Guy

• if she texted just "hey" then it means just "how u've been" mostly

not "i wanna get back to u" ;)

What Girls Said 3

• maybe, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. best thing to do for both of you is to just move on :) to bigger and better things :)

• The might, yeah :D
    Has it happened to you already or you're hoping it does?

• they usually do.

What Guys Said 2

• If you don't chase after them when you break up, it's definitely a chance if they are single.
    You can pretty much toss a coin for the answer, so many variables

• Dont do it. bad idea

your 16

relationships at that age are fucking stupid trust me