Should I approach?

I broke up with this girl a few weeks back, but I had to sit with my little sister in her tuition class because she needed help on her work, which I attended. She seemed shocked that I came down to her class, but through out the class she kept staring at me in my direction I avoided staring as I was helping my sister. But at the end of the class when my little sister was shouting at me and throwing a tantrum, I accidently locked eyes with her and she just kept smiling at me. I was thinking that maybe next lesson I should approach her and ask for a second chance? But would this be a good idea?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• What were the reasons for breaking up in the first place?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, go for it

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, you can try.

• If you want a second chance, go door it, the opportunity might not always be there