Should I keep Snapchatting my ex? #HELP?

Me and my ex broke up because I wanted more and he didn't. It's as simple as that, but now I don't want anything serious and I know he doesn't either. After the split we didn't talk for months and then he finally snapchatted me and I responded a couple times. Then I texted him flipping out because he wouldn't answer my text, which I know was ridiculous but I was so confused. Now like two weeks ago he started viewing my stories, so I snapped him and he viewed it but no response but then when I posted pics to Facebook and he liked every single one of them, which he hasn't done since we were dating. I want to keep snap chatting him and hopefully start hooking up again but I'm not sure if I should.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• "Now like two weeks ago he started viewing my stories, so I snapped him and he viewed it but no response"

^i believe this means he's still interested yet kinda nervous to send a message since u had a break-up and he doesn't know how to initiate possibly.

" but then when I posted pics to Facebook and he liked every single one of them, which he hasn't done since we were dating"

^yeah obviously he wants to draw yer attention!

"I want to keep snap chatting him and hopefully start hooking up again but I'm not sure if I should."

^how about askin "is there any reason, y don't u respond to my texts?" maybe he might say sth perhaps...

Most Helpful Girl

• It sort of sounds like this boy is playing with you a little bit :/ If he has not made his intentions clear, it is probably best to not message him from now on. He sounds like someone who wants to have his cake and eat it too. He doesn't seem like he will commit to you or take responsibility for anything that may happen between you.
    You may get into a messy and confusing situation! I think you should spend some time on your own rather than focus on hooking up with this guy. Sit down and really think about what you want out of a relationship (because you seem a little confused about that too). This boy is proving to be a source of stress for you, and you don't need that in your life - and you don't deserve it either! I think you should wait until a new guy comes along, and in the mean time, focus on you :)
    Hope this helps a little!

What Guys Said 2

• You are starting to want more again and he will not want more. You will be right back where you were when you decided to break it off.

• It didn't work the first time. You know because you tried it, you were there, you saw that it didn't work. What has changed to make you think it would work this time?

What Girls Said 3

• No. You are only prolonging your heartache and digging yourself deeper in the hole of disappointment and unsatisfaction. No offense, but you snapchatting him just seems like a weak, flimsy excuse to stay in touch and maybe win him back with your pussy. Not a good look and you will only waste your time in the end if he's made it clear that he doesn't want anything serious.

• enough with the stupid games. he's your ex for a reason, leave it that way.

• No, you shouldn't. He is your ex. If you're looking to just hooking up with someone, there's plenty of other guys out there. You flipped out at him because he wouldn't respond, this alone tells me you still want more. Delete him, block him, stop messaging him.