Have you ever been hurt before, felt used, played and discarded in a relationship?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• One of the perks of being forever alone. No one can hurt you, use you, you can't get played and discarded :)

What Guys Said 5

• If you have dated any length of time, and you have invested yourself in your relationships, you have experienced pain. The hurt of the bad relationships helps you to appreciate the good relationships.

• No my Alien race are peaceful and considerate.

Sorry you're humans suck.

• I want to be apart of your race. I agree. Lol

• yes mr jiggy used to hurt me.. but now we are good together fam

• I've never had the privilege of what you speak of. Better to have loved and lost then to have never have loved at all. In terms of bad things in this world, rather a messy breakup than knowing you were never worthy of anyone to begin with.

• Yes plenty of times.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, dear, a long time ago by a Coptic Christan from Egypt, who put a huge monkey wrench into my marriage with an Egyptian Muslim I married out in Egypt.
    After I returned from Cairo, I continued my marriage Online with my husband, trying to keep our relationship sizzling and special.
    However, I do not know what came over me, for one day, out of nowhere, I strayed from him, didn't go back as I had promised, and ended up with a Coptic who lived not far from me and for a year, while my marriage was crumbling and of course my husband knew about This, I allowed it all to come crashing down around me, like London Bridge that was falling down. Now I have to spend Time if I eve4r can get back there to mend my fences where it was not greener on That Other side of the fence.
    It never worked out with the Coptic and I had ended it because I realized that he Was... Using me, playing me and many times Discarding me because he was not ready for a Relationship like the Good man I married was, even though Hubby was Not just a stone's throw.
    We are still Breakingup and Makingup but with God as a guide, Who speaks to us through a wonderful 'Earphone' like, Our Hearts, we are Back together and hopefully we can put a lot of the problem past behind us and I can finally come to be with him for awhile, where the Lord may want me to be.
    Good luck and thank you for posting. xx

• I have. It really sucks and can be very painful, but life goes on and sometimes it does get better.

• Yes so many times and I learned my lesson. Never again. I'm going to therapy for it