Is it bad that I'm happy like really happy me and my boyfriend broke up?

And he broke up with me but I was going to brake up with him but he did it for me😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

68

Most Helpful Guy

• You will only feel bad if your relationship was deep and full of love and it breaks up at that juncture for any reason, however over the course of time if your relationship was falling apart and you knew the break up, the inevitable was going to happen then you won't really feel bad, you will instead feel happy, you'll also feel happy if you both were not together for a long time say a few weeks so not many emotions were attached and plus it wasn't great either so in that case also feel happy if you break up and I think that's what you are feeling now.

• Me and I'm were together for five months

Most Helpful Girl

• omg i can totally relate. one of the most liberating things, especially when he was just... a dud. I'm sorry lol but that's how i felt bout him.

What Guys Said 7

• Happy or relieved? Those are two different feelings.

• Not at all

• Lol no that's not bad it just means the relationship was bad and you got out.

• No cause you lifted stress off of yourself

• sounds like you got a result there

• Thats so normal.-.

• Congrats 😤

What Girls Said 5

• Well cheers darling

• It is actually very good..

• seems like he's the reason why you were sad in the first place, so im guessing you made the right decision :)

• No, of course not!

• Omg same here, I broke up with my boyfriend 3 days ago, we were together for 1 year and 8 months, and we had so many arguments and I don't feel sad at all, Im happy, sometimes being single is what I like, our relationship didn't workout as well as i thought.