Ex girlfriend already seeing someone else after 1 week. I don't want her back. Just wanna know what's going on?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me 2,5 weeks ago. 1 week ago we said goodbye to each other. She is going out, having the time of her life. Telling people that she hates me, that she doesn't want to be in contact with me. that she's glad I'm out of her life and that the breakup isn't hard for her at all. She's happy she broke up with me. She now is already seeing someone else. I don't know what to think. Does she hates me, doesn't the breakup make her feel sad? She's only 17 and it's really weird for me to hear all those things. I've seen in with my own eyes that she's seeing someone else. I don't want her back so don't tell me to move on haha. I just wanna know what she's doing and thinking.

Been together for 1,5 years, and now it looks like our relationship didn't mean anything to her.

56

Most Helpful Girl

• I really dont know, I've been in your shoes when my ex jumped into another relationship after he dumped me and worst yet got engaged to the girl within 3 months and only knowing her existance for 5 months. They are now happily married. Wtf. I thought it was a rebound? Is it a rebound in your situation?

• Wtf!! Thats shit!
      I don't know if its a rebound. I think its her she and maybe liking the attention. I know the guy she's seeing because he lives in a street next to me. He is a dj. Girls come and go. His longest relationship is 6 months maybe. So yeah it's hard to tell. One of my our mutual friends just told me that they're talking on whatsapp and that he's liking all of her photos on Instagram, but my ex told our friend that she doesn't want to be in a relationship with him. But I suppose only time will tell. When I go for a walk with my dogs I always walk past his house. So if I want to or not, I know when she's there..

• Hmm Sorry. I haven't been on in a while. How did everything turn out? to me it sounds like she likes the attention

Most Helpful Guy

• It's simple here, for as you anyway... you feel like what connection to two had meant nothing. Seeing as on the outside looking in, she moved on without going through he motions of a usual couple would after a break up. clearly it's hit you hard, because your relationship meant a lot to you of course. But seeing her with another guy so soon, and "happy" will make you feel horrible and like things between you two meant absolutely nothing. Here's the thing though, there's no real way to tell how she "really feels" mate. Her outside actions may not reflect at all how she's taking things inside. These may be distractions, her being with someone else and doing things to get past what happened with you while not giving herself time to be sad an sorry. It's nasty business mate, crying and wallowing in what, why's, and How's about breakups. To give you some hope, people that usually need to say "I hate you" once knew love and got betrayed somewhere in there minds to have now turned it to hate. Her telling people is a small indicator that u meant something maybe. What comes next is hard to hear & not something you wanna hear, believe I know... but moving on is what would help you not to be stuck on what she's doing right now & why. And will help you begin to focus on you. I'd wager you want her back, but are trying to convince us and yourself you don't (just my opinion nothing more lol). Go live mate, try not to worry with what she's doing, easier said than done but in time hopefully it will get easier for you. Gl on your sitch:)

• Thanks for the comment dude. Does make me think more clear. I'm of course not telling the full story here, because it would be too long. There happened way more than this. This is just what's going on now. Like when we were still together but gave each other some space. She watched a movie with a dude in his bed. Next day she slept with him because she watched a scary movie. She didn't told me anything of this. I had to find out logging in on her Facebook. Seeing: "get out of my room and get your stuff, delete these messages before we get busted." That shit was going on while we were hoping she would get her feelings back for me. And when did she lost her feelings? The day after that same fucking dude tried to kiss her. Next thing. She catches up with her ex. Now she's seeing this other guy who I wrote about.. I don't want her back. All I want is to know if she does feel any pain at all.

• That's exactly how I feel! And I don't know what she's up to, but someway I do wanna know. The hate feeling says fuck her. But the love I still got for her wants to know. I don't think the way I feel will ever change. Believe karma will get her some day. I know she is young, and you make the most mistakes when you're young. But someone with a heart would never do this. Haven't got answers why she broke up and probably never will. All I know is that she will be in my heart forever, and that I'm not in hers. And that hurts.

• Yea, I hear yah buddy, I do!! I'm sorry you had to experience something like this. It' hurts like hell to feel like feelings and connections we shared with others were not reciprocated, and for it to seem like it meant nothing to them. Oh and they have hearts, but they just slowly begin to get covered in ice. But ireally do hope things work out for you man. Hopefully You find a better girl, one that won't shatter your heart like this, or maybe she realizes you meant a lot to her an comes back. But I hope things do get better dude :)

What Girls Said 4

• She probably just fell out of love with you and doesn't like you anymore - also maybe she felt like you weren't good to her in your relationship. Sounds like she really doesn't like you nor does she feel affected by the breakup.

• Even when we broke up she said I was the best thing that ever happened to her. I never did anything wrong. Everyone who knows about me and her they say I've just been too good for her

• I don't believe in "I never did anything wrong", even the good we think we do can be fundamentally wrong. Either way, she seems thoroughly over the relationship.

• she's proabably been wating to move on for a while. now that she has she's really putting it out there :( kinda mean.

• There are two options:

1. She was done (relationship) before she broke up with you, way before.

2. Rebound. She cares about you but she desperately wants to forget you.

• Our relationship was pretty serious. We planned to move in together in like 6 months. And we already had rings. So it's not like we had nothing. Even though she's only 17, it was heaps serious. So I just can't understand that it doesn't do anything to her..

• Probably she cares about you but it was 'too serious' for her being so yoing.

Do you know if there's people that could make her doubt about the decision she was making?

• Her mum. Me and her mum were fine. But she started acting really crazy, she has borderline and is in therapy now. But she hated me and told people I threatened her. Which wasn't true. And some dude tried to kiss my ex, and a couple of days later she broke up with me. I passed out because I had one to many. She's saying they didn't kissed though.

• Not to offend you or anyone else but, she's a seventeen year old girl and by the looks of it, not very mature with her experience in relationships. She is hurt by it (dont know how bad) but her new boyfriend is her looking for a way to move on. Or she just really doesn't care (doubtfull, egos are always bruised during a break up).

What Guys Said 5

• I think she was over it well before she actually broke up.
    She probably only broke up once the next guy was already lined up

• I think your question answers itself. She didn't think anything of your relationship. Sad but true. Sorry.

• Than why did she wanted to love with me. We were already looking for an apartment. We had rings because we were going to get engaged. Did all of that meant nothing at all?

• Sadly, and ego-bruisingly, it apparently didn't mean anything to her. Perhaps she just kept the relationship going out of inertia or boredom, or your insistence. You do seem pretty needy here. It's done. The why doesn't really matter.

• You broke up with her. You don't get to know what's going on. It's none of your business.

• Forget her and move on you'll only get annoyed thinking about it

• She probably has had a while to get over the relationship - while she was getting ready to tell you. So that's one reason it's so easy for her.