Ex girlfriend already seeing someone else after 1 week. I don't want her back. Just wanna know what's going on?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me 2,5 weeks ago. 1 week ago we said goodbye to each other. She is going out, having the time of her life. Telling people that she hates me, that she doesn't want to be in contact with me. that she's glad I'm out of her life and that the breakup isn't hard for her at all. She's happy she broke up with me. She now is already seeing someone else. I don't know what to think. Does she hates me, doesn't the breakup make her feel sad? She's only 17 and it's really weird for me to hear all those things. I've seen in with my own eyes that she's seeing someone else. I don't want her back so don't tell me to move on haha. I just wanna know what she's doing and thinking.

Been together for 1,5 years, and now it looks like our relationship didn't mean anything to her.
5
6