Does a rejection mean you're rejected by them forever?

I mean considering age, the whole bad guy/good guy argument... hormones, even... lol

whatever... If you were rejected by someone at say 19 would you have a chance when you were like 22 or something? people change and deserve second chances right?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone does not like you at all, probably not. If they liked you at least a little bit in time things may change. I've been rejected by people who have later turned around and show interest in me...so, it's not impossible. It's okay to hope as long as you don't want around pining after that person. Keep living your life and wait and see. If something changes you'll know.

What Girls Said 5

• It's possible

• Of course, people can change their mind in one month let alone 3 years. I've ended up liking guys that a couple of years back I hated.

• Wow really? why did you hate them? was it like a "i hate you for loving me" sort of thing? lol

• I just hated their personality and would never have thought I'd eventually like them but people change, just because someone doesn't like you doesn't mean they never will.

• I think it's possible.

I mean people change and mature and grow to like different things... you know? I know I haven't liked people at all but then as I grew older I was interested in them

• Of course, people change.

• Yes, when a girl rejects no matter what age you are. You still and could have a chance with them in the near future or long distance future.It all depends on the girl and how her feelings towards you are.

What Guys Said 1

• There are many reasons for a rejection to occur, and it's pretty impossible to know them all, especially right after you've been rejected. People do change, facts are revealed and people are given second chances. Maybe even sooner than 3 years. BUT, it's not good to dwell on it. Just give it time. Someone better might come along.