Should I just let it go, or confront them?

Okay, so lately my two best friends have been VERY secretive and leaving me out all the time. They always hang out together and always without me. The other day, two of us were supposed to meet the third's friend. Not only did they leave me out once again, but they even started rubbing new inside jokes (that I am clearly not a part of) into my face. The three of us were inseparable up until about a week ago. We still talk but it seems like I'm always distant now. I also know that one of my best friends is keeping a secret from the other one, and I have this feeling that we're gonna get into a fight soon. I really don't want that, but it seems inevitable.

For example, a few minutes ago, me and one of the girls were video chatting. When the third signs on, I ask her if she wants to video chat with us. She says no because she isn't home, but a minute later, the friend that I was video chatting with says she's gonna go because the other friend asked her to video chat.

We never, ever, keep secrets from each other, and we are practically sisters. I don't know what brought along this behavior, but its not like them at all. My mom is even starting to hate one of them. It seems like I can't trust either of them anymore, and I just don't want to be left out anymore. Things are different, and I don't know why, or what to do. I don't think confronting them would do any good, both would deny anything was wrong. Should I just let it go?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I would ask them either one at a time or both at the same time (depending on what you think could work best) and ask what's up and explain your side of the story. Tell them how you feel about being left out and whatever else.

Honestly, I lost a lot of friends in high school because some girls can be soooo two-faced and just go crazy! ha so with that said, I hope it doesn't happen with you and your best friends but I've lost a best friend or two along the way...It sucks but you just have to keep going and try not to hold a grudge. Just be friendly to them and let them do what they want.

I really hope things work out!

• Thanks, but the think is, I'm almost positive that they're both just going to deny it and act like nothings wrong. They've done that before, just never to me.

• That's where I'd start. Just talk to them, say look, this is what you do and it makes me feel like you're leaving me out, etc etc...Just talk to them and see what they say.

Good luck!

• Thanks for your help!