Should I just let it go, or confront them?

Okay, so lately my two best friends have been VERY secretive and leaving me out all the time. They always hang out together and always without me. The other day, two of us were supposed to meet the third's friend. Not only did they leave me out once again, but they even started rubbing new inside jokes (that I am clearly not a part of) into my face. The three of us were inseparable up until about a week ago. We still talk but it seems like I'm always distant now. I also know that one of my best friends is keeping a secret from the other one, and I have this feeling that we're gonna get into a fight soon. I really don't want that, but it seems inevitable.

For example, a few minutes ago, me and one of the girls were video chatting. When the third signs on, I ask her if she wants to video chat with us. She says no because she isn't home, but a minute later, the friend that I was video chatting with says she's gonna go because the other friend asked her to video chat.

We never, ever, keep secrets from each other, and we are practically sisters. I don't know what brought along this behavior, but its not like them at all. My mom is even starting to hate one of them. It seems like I can't trust either of them anymore, and I just don't want to be left out anymore. Things are different, and I don't know why, or what to do. I don't think confronting them would do any good, both would deny anything was wrong. Should I just let it go?
0
1