What can I do to ease my mind?

Guys and Girls:I still love and have all these feelings for an ex and I obviously miss her and everything but I know that things will never happen between me and her anymore because of decisions we both made, and I do have this girlfriend rite now but I know for sure that I won't be truly happy with her or ever truly love her I'm so confused...And me and my ex do not talk because she has had a boyfriend for a while...Any advice on what I should do now or some advice you can just tell me so that I can do to just calm myself down? ...HELP

so I broke with the girl and I was completely honest about it and told her the truth because I dint want to be that guy anymore who lies to get out of a relationship that I don't want to be in because I learned my lesson in the past.she wasn't mad
or anything. Also its for the best because I have my people that I ask fro help and they are there to help me go on one day at a time...

10

What Girls Said 1

• ive been in the same situation as yourself...

the best thing I can tell you is to be positive with what you have right now with your girlfriend

Its not fair for her if you already made up your mind about how you won't be truly happy with her or won't truly love her

Focus on what you guys have, and distract yourself..maybe go to movies and spend some time out with her, or text her when you feel lonely or you feel like you're missing your ex and just maybe talk about random things

Focusing on your ex girlfriend won't solve anything and it sure won't calm yourself...Give what you both have a chance =)

• I agree 100%. My ex is in the same boat as you. I don't want to have to hurt his feelings because I hate hurting people, but I feel like I have to because he won't give it up and try to move on.

You are in control of your life, so make the best of what you have and you have to try to move on or you never will!

What Guys Said 0