I found out my boyfriend is cheating on someone with me. Should I tell the other girl?

I found out this morning after going through his phone. He's been telling me this girl is his cousin but they text all day and night everyday. I didn't believe it but he made me feel like I was the crazy one and making him feel that I didn't trust him. I left it alone but I finally looked this morning. I'm going to break up with him tonight but should I tell the other girl? I feel she deserves to know.

105

Most Helpful Guy

• Really, i'd just walk. In this case, unless you know the other girl, you just need to take care of yourself. You don't know what he has said to the other girl and you don't know how she'll react. Who needs the drama that you might be inviting into your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally, I wouldn't say "An eye for an eye," but in this Particular case, where he has no tOnly been Cheating on you, he has Been... Cheating you both on his own end.
    He has been caught red handed with his Underhanded hand in the crooked cookie jar and after you tell him "So long," he will walk out that door and be heard of No more, and probably do the same thing with another fling to this poor soul who never asked for Anything but a Good man.
    Send her One message if it willl give you some closure. However, I am not so sure she will believe you. He sounds like a rat who will just smooth this over in a sweet cheesy way, so in essence, he would have won and got all the fun with laughing at you who would merely stand There... Stunned.
    He is a loser and whoever gets this piece of morsle, will see through him and end up With... Having Got his number in the end, my friend.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, you should tell the other girl, but do you know this other girl?

• Wait, how is your boyfriend cheating on someone with you? Would it not be your boyfriend is cheating on you with someone?

• I would if I was in your position

• Yes tell her

What Girls Said 9

• I'm somewhat torn on this issue.

On one hand, if my boyfriend was cheating on me, I would hope someone would tell me, even if it was the other girl. To me, that's kind of the right thing to do.

However, on the other hand, it can sometimes be a bad idea to get involved in the drama of other people, it can backfire. You may not want to put yourself in that situation and then of course there's the chance that she won't believe you and then her and this guy may both hold a grudge against you.

So, you just have to weigh out the pros and cons for yourself. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't tell her, it just depends on what you want to do.

• Er, I don't know what I would do. I think I would just leave it. I don't want to be intwined in their crap and drama. As long as I know I'm not with him any longer I'm cool.

But if your gut feeling tells you that you should, then go ahead and tell her.

• the breakup is gonna happen anyways... in my opinion its gonna be a waste of time to tell that other chick (this won't make of him a faithful person at all) but you can still do it

• yes she totally deserves to know..

• I would tell her

• Honestly, I would. No girl deserves a cheater.

• Well, if I was the other girl I would like to know. Sure it hurts and life is always easier when you don't know about certain things, but I'd rather know than continue to live a lie and find out much later down the road when things could be even worse.

Maybe tell him to come clean and tell her, or else you will.

• How will telling the other girl help? Don't get her involved. Have nothing to do with her and dump your boyfriend. It's the best way to move on

• DO you expect it to end the other relationship so you can stay with him?

I suggest you just leave and cut all ties, let his actions determine what happens in that relationship without making yourself the person who destroys it.