You love the person. But everything in your relationship now hurts you deeply. HOLD ON OR LET GO?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Holding on is much more painful than letting go. Giving up on a relationship doesn't mean you are weak.. it means you are strong enough to let go

Sometimes you have to realise that... some people can stay in your heart , but not in your life 💛😊

• thank you, that helps a lot!

• I'm Happy that it helped!

Thank you for MHo! Xx 💐 💙

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 3

• If everything in the relationship hurts me deeply I am the fuck out of there. That isn't a relationship at that point.

• i think if both partners are willing to make the relationship less painful you might hold on BUT if not then i think the best thing will be to let go

• What in your relationship is causing you to hurt?

• Fighting over small things. Not easily accepting apologies. Treat you like a stranger, when his mad. ..

• If there is love there I would take some time to reflect on if these conflicts could be worked out by both of you changing certain behaviors and accepting each other for who you are.