How to break up when still love her?

I love this girl and there is nothing wrong about her or our relationship I just love another girl too and want to end things with her and focus on my relationship with the other girl. Now want to break up with her but in a way with less damage.

73

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems you are this Fickle Pickle, @RoyalBlue87, who Loves Two girls, One in which 'There is nothing wrong about her or our relationship.' You just Want perhaps something that is new, and knowing you cannot have your cake and Eat it Two... Now want to break up with her...
    The grass is Not always greener on the other side of the fence here, dear, just a little something I thought I might throw your way today. You may Think you are In Love with the Other newbie calf, but on your SO Behalf, you may find out that what you have at home isn't all bad and that you are Missing the Kissing... Someday.
    It Will be Most Damaging, no doubt about it. And if you mess it up by tearing down the Very Foundation that you both have built, should something go wrong in the so-called 'Greener pasture,' she will Never trust you again nor Believe Nor You... Until the cows come home.
    Do some serious soul searching before you leap into those murky waters that may lead you to No looking back with a new Quack that just may go dead someday.
    If Anything, take a Break from your Current and tell her you want to find yourself and take some time and space to see if there is More in store, but don't Commit to this chick at hand at the Moment... You just may ending up breaking her heart with this nest you are trying to make with a New Take you are unfamiliar with.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 6

• If you're still in love why break up? Because this other girl is what? Pretty? How would you know it would work out with the new girl?
    Wait and see if you start losing feelings for your current girlfriend.

Or better yet, tell your girlfriend how you feel about this other girl so she ends up hating you and breaking up with YOU

• Thanks here more detail:
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1625723-can-t-decide-between-these-two-girls-continue-dating-them-both-or

I love and dating both of them but can't continue this way need to choose between them its so hard and sad for me.

• Do they hang out at your place or do you see them just on dates?

• Not just on dates had sex with them but not a lot.

• There's no "nice" way to break up with someone. I wouldn't tell her that you're doing it for another girl as you'll knock her confidence down and that isn't fair on her, plus she'll probably be more annoyed that you're picking another girl over her.

Just tell her straight up and be polite. You're not doing her any favours by stringing her along until you find out if this new girl is worth it or not.

• U love her but want out? Can i message you about something. My situation relates to your question. Are you sure your doing the right thing?

• Less damage for who?

• For both of us but most for her cause i care about her.

• Then you should be honest with her and accept that she might be angry at you for a while

• Aww this is sad 😭 Ensure you know in your heart you are making the right decision by pursuing a new relationship.

All you can do is tell her the relationship isn't working for you. You seem a nice sort of guy, so i am sure you will find the right words to say which cause the least pain for her. Good luck 💙

• I'm sorry but there is no way to break up with her in a "nice" way. When someone wants to end a relationship with us it's horrible. However, when someone wants to end a relationship with us to be with another girl that is extremely horrible. So there is no way to do it "nicely" or with less damage. She is going to be hurt, and there's nothing you can do now to prevent that. You may have been able to do some prevention before you fell for the other girl, but that's another topic... .

What Guys Said 3

• Stringing Along on a relationship isn't cool, be honest break up, her feelings might hurt, but its the right thing to do.

• either way you will broke her heart, there is no such thing as no broken heart in break up when both are still in love. continuing this any longer will just increase the pain you will cause her.

• Just man up and be honest!

• Don't want to break her heart.

• Dude, you're going to anyway... you're leaving her for another chick!