She was physically abused by her ex boyfriend?

I've been hanging out with this girl. But she was previously physically and emotionally abused by her boyfriend. And as a result, she is very insecure; despite being very beautiful.

When I first met her, she was shy. But now she's more comfortable with me; and apparently enjoys hanging out with me because she always says she should hang out more. But at the same time, I've seen numerous guys ask her out, and she just plainly tells them 'no'.

What will it take for her to regain trust in guys and be confident again? How can I be the guy that she wants to go out with seriously

23

Most Helpful Girl

• she needs to recover on her own. all you can do is try to make her comfortable.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating chicks who have been abused is a really, really rough road. Rule #1: Don't EVER think you can fix them with your behavior. Trauma needs to be addressed by professionals. It will take more than a nice, sensitive guy to address this. Because of her past abuse, she may actually end up abusing you... thinking you're weak... especially if she gravitates towards rough guys.

What Girls Said 1

• if i was in her shoes i would probably never let myself be alone with a male ever again

the bruises heal, but the inside can really get scarred

• God heals all wounds my child.

• you dont even know if she is religious or not... i feel you're trolling though

What Guys Said 2

• It's something you don't have. Don't kid yourself.

• These types of girls are ticking timebombs. She will likely exhibit a sudden explosion of violence against you that will leave you either maimed or dead.