How do I get over bad blood between me and a guy?

I have a short temper but he never apologized for the shit he did to me. I'm seeing a counselor because of this guy and go into a blind rage sometimes and I swear if I see this guy only God can stop me from hurting him. I want to kill him

11

Most Helpful Guy

• that doesn't sound very good.. what did he do to you?

• He verbally abused me. Whenever he would call me he would yell and curse everytime

• why would he do that? you should block his number.

• My counselor told me to block him too

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he that special that he gets to have free reign over your emotions? Don't give him that power, love. He doesn't deserve that much control over you!
    I'm a stubborn person and I'll be damned if I let any, irrelevant fucker dictate how I'm going to feel at any point in time :/

• Thanks for MHO! Hope you're feeling clearer on what you need to do :)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!