Should I tell my LDR ex that I'm moving to his country?

We were together for 3 years and we broke up 5 months ago because we couldn't close the distance. I got a job offer there yesterday and I will be moving there next year. The breakup wasn't bad, we stayed on good terms, but we lost contact, we haven't talked in awhile, I'm pretty sure he got over me. He started his university not long ago and has met new friends and maybe even dating someone. But I never stopped loving him, and I never thought this day will ever actually come! Distance was the reason we broke up, but the problem is not there anymore. Do you think it's too late? I am afraid he will reject a meet up but I would be lying if I would say that I wouldn't want to get back together with him, to start fresh and give us a normal relationship. I kind of also moved on, I was a wreck but I barely got back on my feet. And I'm afraid that if he tells me it's too late or doesn't want to meet up or if he has a new girlfriend, that I'm gonna be heartbroken all over again. One thing is certain, I'm moving there with or without him because this job opportunity is amazing and I always wanted to live there, even before I met him. So, opinions?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him, but don't expect a decision right now. I'm sure once you moved you can meet up and see how things go.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah you should tell him but make it sound in a friendly way so it doesn't show you want him back

• if you really want go for it!