What are the chances of someone realising what they've lost?

The guy I was seeing ended it with me because we had an argument early on and he said it didn't feel the same.

Since the day he called it off, we have still spoken and flirted every day.
Yesterday we both decided to cut contact completely as he basically admitted he has started dating another girl.

What are the chances of him missing me or realising what he's lost?
I know this probably sounds ridiculous, but the fact he has kept in contact with me, flirted with me and tells me that I am such a hot girl, it makes me wonder whether in a few weeks down the line he will contact me again?

I am in love with him, but something is telling me to not let him go and I have never had this feeling before.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It's almost got no chance. He's already moved on.

Most Helpful Girl

• People only realise what they've lost... if they valued what they had.

What Guys Said 2

• Chances are slim to none.

• The way you expect him to? Honestly the chances aren't very good. He might think you're hot and all but he might not feel the same way you do so to him he might not have "lost" anything. I'm sorry that this is very blunt

What Girls Said 2

• Oh no honey, he left after a silly argument? He did you a favor, because that is a character trait he will do over and over again. Do you really want to be with someone so unstable? Listen to your gut, therein lies the truth. Kiss his ASS Bye, Bye and go find you a stable man or stableman :D

• you shouldn't have to be with someone who considers you an option. the fact that he's palying with your head shows he has no respect for you or consideration for your feelings. let him go girl he's not worth it. you're probably thinking right now but he does this and this for me and i haven't seen other guys do this for girls or you just love things about his personality and feel like you won't see them in other people. the first step is realising you are worth so much more than being a 'maybe' girl.