Did you're ex want to come back to you after you already had someone new or at least was going out with new people?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, that happened a couple times. One of the two women who ever dumped me did so for a guy who was just absurdly handsome. He looked like a male underwear model. She tried to get back with me about three months later. Another was a girl I had split with when she took a six month job overseas, she wanted to get back together when she got back but I had a girlfriend at the time.

• Do you think guys would want to get back with women then?

• I have found when you practice on someone you can indeed sometimes succeed in your scheme but ultimately you fail because you can't respect someone you have duped.

• What? I'm also trying to move on if he's not going to come back but if he knows I'm seeing people wI'll he come back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Something like this happened to me before. It was actually kinda weird because the new girl looked A LOT like me. Only difference is my eyes are lighter, my hair is longer, and she didn't have dimples. By then I had already moved on and was being romanced by someone else so I left him to enjoy the bootleg version of me ;P

• You missed what I was asking

• Ohhhh! Yeah, I totally misinterpreted what you said! Sorry about that!
      Most likely, yes that is a deterrent from the ex coming back to you. It will probably make him feel like his chance has slipped away or his imagination will torment him over what you may be currently doing with these new guys and he'll just cement his decision to move forward without you.

• WHAT I Asked To Get Him BACK Not Move Forward without me

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• No, but his ex tried talking to him when he got with me. I was like naw aw. He cut her off completely.

• Would GUY'S want to get back with their ex if they saw they were dating you think?

• I'm talking about me I'm the ex so if I make my ex boyfriend jelious with another guy?

• I don't think he'd get back with you. He'd be really jealous of the guy, and he'll miss you, but I think he'll remember why you broke up in the first place. But again, it depends on the guy and if he's still really into you.