Why do I keep thinking about the early stages of my ex and mines relationship and how he won me over?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe that's just your mind's way of appreciating and reminding you of how hard he had to work to 'win you over'.

• Right :( but I don't know what that means now? Like is it meaning I need to work that hard to get him back?

• No, his actions are pretty mixed right now. You can't be sure.

• Doesn't THAT Mean He Has Feelings For Me. I mean we act like a couple every time I see him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like thinking of all the good and romace in the begginging. And not thinking about the reasons it didn't work out. It's not a bad thing to reminice and to think about the things that worked and the things that didn't work.

After sometime thought this becomes unhealthy if you should be moving on. So try to limit these thoughts as much as possible. I know it's easier said than done.

I was broekn up from a 2 and half year relationship I was 100% in. Just a few weeks ago. Try to focus on you now and having fun :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!