Haven't been laid in 7 months now?

Going crazy I'm 22 should be having sex all the time.. I'm ready to lower my standards and start having sex with fat chick's at this point. Is this a long time? My girl broke up with me went into a deep depession.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a long time depending on who you ask.
    To me, I'd definitely feel antsy going 7 months without. I have a few friends though, who are in 2-3 year-long relationships, and are all virgins. They're all 23.

The idea that you 'should' be having not just sex, but lots of it, at 22 is just an ideal set by society. In reality, it really doesn't matter. Have as much sex as your circumstances/own self desires. Lowering your standards just to live up to this ridiculous societal standard will not only make you do something you'll probably one day regret, but will also make you thirsty as fuck so.. what's the lesser of the two evils? Waiting it out like the majority of the population, or desperately looking to get some?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Going crazy I'm 22 should be having sex all the time"

^being 22 doesn't mean u'll have sex 24/7... basically only some privileged people can have 24/7

"I'm ready to lower my standards and start having sex with fat chick's at this point. "

^keep in mind though dat not all fat chicks r desperate... this is a myth actually lots of people tend to believe, which's wrong in my opinion. they might come as picky as well.

" Is this a long time? "

^no... keep in mind other people never had sex at yer age ;)

"My girl broke up with me went into a deep depession."

^sad to hear this :/

but i believe it'd be better to move on and don't wait for her to come back to u... do u have any female friends at least?

• Yeah well dome I talk to one was attractive went on a date made out but she doesn't put out. I fcked things up with her anyway was too insecure was right after my breakup. Other one I'm just not attracted to.

• whoa bro... u shouldn't xcept sex from da first date... most gals won't put out so early

What Girls Said 2

• Some people may differ, but yes I would say that's a while if you were getting it regularly, all though I think it's sometimes common for that to happen post break up x

• Dude, stop thinking of getting laid. Do something useful with your life, find a project or something. Life and girls is not about sex. Let say you get laid with this chick, have you thought about getting her pregnant. Dude, it doesn't matter if you broke up with your girl or not. The thing that matters is thinking clearly before doing something worry that later you might regret of doing.

• Dude I wear protection I just need a good hookup.

• Dude, I don't want to sound mean, but I have friends that are your same age and they don't think about that. They are focus ing in school or work. Sorry, but you need something else that will distracted from all that, travel or do some hobbies, sports.

What Guys Said 3

• Haha, sometimes you need to drop your standards to keep your average...

ANY MAN CAN FUCK A HOT CHICK
    IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO SLAY A DRAGON

go get em tiger

• Sex isn't all that matters in life -_- hell I'm a virain and I don't care.

• First world's problems really! Go find a job or take up a hobby. Others dont even have sex at that age and you cry about 7 months without it lol :P