Have you ever felt like you are totally over your ex (for months/years) and then all of a sudden you start missing them and thinking about them?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya that happened to me for a long time... I was over an ex, as in not thinking about her almost every day after like 6 months, but I had random flashes of the feels for almost a year after... we dated for 3 years, lived together for the last year

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes BIG TIME. He was my first love. I broke up with him almost 4years ago we only dated for 6months. I had new boyfriend after broke up with him (we dated almost 2years). I loved my new boyfriend. But i still thingkin about him and miss him so much. Not because i still wanna be with him. Its because there is unfinnished things between us. I still follow him on ig i really wanted to talk with him but i guess he truly over me. I still dreaming about him. And whenever i dreaming about thim, i never thingking about him that day. but Someone say if someone come to your dream, because they mi'ss you'

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it happens to me sometimes. The better part of me knows there was a reason to move on, but my subconscious plays tricks. Try not to worry about it.

• I sometimes find that a memory can trigger an old feeling very briefly, but it passes quickly, since I clearly remember why I broke up.

What Girls Said 4

• Absolutely! I think everyone has. Sometimes our mind wonders in weird places and sometimes it's telling you something you need to hear. If you are wondering about them, then reach out!

• Yea but everything happens for a reason

• NOPE never happened
    #thankgod

• Yes, but sometimes it's not the person we miss... it's the memories