I am feeling lonely tonight and probably will the next few nights. How do I deal with this?

Someone I cared for whom Im still trying to move on from is already with someone. I can't help but think about all these thoughts that they are doing running in my head. The guy who I'm currently talking to is kinda flaky and slow. So here I am burying myself in books and trying to be productive and trying to make myself better but it's so hard when all these thoughts and feeling are all running in my head.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Try keeping close to your family and friends that always helps me

What Guys Said 2

• When I went through something you are going through. I did a lot of running to keep things off my mind. I started to focused on doing things for myself and it help me to move on.

• Get a new boyfriend, workout, pick up a hobby, dont think about it, watch videos of cats on youtube or vines. there's lots of thinga you can do.

What Girls Said 0