How do you get over the person you love loving someone else?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing more painful than watching someone who used to love you... love someone else. It's emotionally devasting. Your heart is broken but you still love them with all of the little pieces. 💔

There's no quick or easy remedy. You'll learn to live with it if you try to focus on keeping busy. Try not to think about her all of the time , because your worst enemy is your memory. Eventually you will think about her less and less.

If she is stupid enough to walk away from someone who obviously loves her, be wise enough to let her go and move on. Don't lose yourself to someone who doesn't care about losing you

A broken heart is similar to having a cold virus, in the sense that... it makes you feel ill at first, there is no instant cure and you have to just wait until it gets out of your system. So sorry i can't be of much help, all i can do is offer words and virtual * hugs* xx 💛

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stalk them.

Or fucking grow up and get over it.

2|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Because the new person keeps your mind busy.
    Easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Focus on your hobbies and find somebody new.

0|0
    0|0
  • If this is what you feel you need to do then so be it! But don't wait til it becomes all those years...
    https://youtu.be/Xxk4e59M8og

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to move on. Try to do new things in life, so you will be distract and not remember what happened. It is very helpful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its Normally How YOU Men Do It, right?

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• Get used to the fact that they no longer love you and that someone else has your place now. I know it will take time, but in time a person will learn to accept that.

0|0
    0|0