Guys, Should I ask for a last meet up?

My boyfriend broke up with me almost two weeks ago because I will be moving to Japan permanently in September and he said that he didn't want to hold me back from living my life and meeting new people. I accepted his reasons and let our relationship end, even though it hurt me a lot and still does. Before I leave I want to see him for one last time and have a good day with him, so that my last memory I have of him is not of me crying and him speeding off. Do you guys its a good idea? Or should I let it go?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would been a nice thing to do that before both of you officially broke up is have one last nice day as bf/gf together and have more a mutually parting. However now since your broken up and it's been two weeks I think you should just let it go.

What Guys Said 2

• If you think it will make you feel better then do it... don't worry
    And be happy cause your Mr Right is waiting for you 😊👌

• Yeah it's a good idea but it will also be sad cause you're saying goodbye like forever.