Is it worth working on?

My boyfriend and I have been together 3 years. In those 3 years he has emotionally cheated 3 times. One of those times he sent a half naked photo to a female coworker (only a towel covering his junk). Since then I give very little shit about whether he does it again and have become more independent which he hates. He wants me to be clingy again because "it shows I care". I love him but I don't think I'm on love anymore, and even worse I think I am falling for my friend of 4-5 years. I think I should leave, in this situation would you?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• If you dont feel it anymore, its best to leave. He brought that on himself with the games he played

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Should Leave...
    You have put Up with Enough with this Cheat sheet here, dear, and on top of This old story, he cannot be trusted as far as you throw him. You are getting and growing very Wise, Wising Up besides and with This... I don't think I'm on love anymore... You know that this is the straw that has broken the camel's back and 'I give very little sh*t about...'
    You are growing your butterfly wings and becoming your Straw boss. You have found someone that you have more chemistry with, and as Wise as an ol' owl that I am here online and off, I can tell that it's High time for you to Break free of thee and Begin your own New Beguine Of... I think I should leave.
    The longer you stay, the longer you are Stuck with a dead end relationship tha'ts sinking. His 'Half naked photo' is just a tip of the iceberg with this cold fish and his lame duck excuses of Continuing going the Lies line, will only go down a beaten path and end up a War of the Romance Roses.
    I would Definitely give this loser his Walking papers and never reel him back In... This situation.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I would leave the fact that you dont care if he sends pics to other girls just shows that you have already emotionally left

• Also yes I would

• Yes, I would leave