What are some signs that you got over your ex?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• He wasn't the last thing on my mind before bed , and the fist thing on my mind when i woke. I could look at photos of him, think about the good times we had and smile instead of crying.

I could pass by a car similar to his and not wonder if he is in it. . I also stopped hoping i'd bump into him everytime i was out with friends. I knew i was totally over him when i could picture a happy furture for myself and he didn't feature in it.

Also, i am able to type this.. although this question is bringing back some memories.. i can type this and not feel sad. I never thought i would ever get over him, but i have 😊💜

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• You don't want to talk to him anymore
    You aren't interested in what he's up to

• Ignore or maybe just tell them straight I don't like you ok or just make it really clear for them

• For me the main sign is that my ex is no longer standing on his undeserved pedestal and I see him for who he really is.

Other signs: no longer think about him, start to think of the break-up as a good thing, start to wonder why I was so down because of someone like that, etc.

• You haven't got over him if you're asking a question about it...

• Maybe I'm not asking about me?

• It's to anybody lol. Why are they looking for signs checking if they're over someone? obviously still not over them 😂