Why do you still love someone who treated you bad?

Just curious and would like people's views.
How can you still love a person who has done so many bad things to you?

2112

Most Helpful Guy

• *sigh* because "True love" is unconditional. It's annoying & and it sucks like hell. Why? Because it can be like self torture sometimes. A person can outright, be the most evil person on the planet, but true love allows you to "Believe" and "see" the good in them. What they once were or could be "in your eyes". Love is weird and toxic. I love a girl who is "evil incarnate" like srsly evil haha... why? Cause kapakanis love is unconditional.(kill me now):

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually the person is not ' bad' all of the time. So people cling onto the good happy times that they share.. even if they are few and far between. They hold onto the thought the person may change

Some people stay in a relationship because their confidence is so low and they have no self- esteem. They start to believe they don't deserve to be treated nice or with respect.

Sometimes they are scared to leave because the thought of being on their own scares them. They may have the opinion of , " the better the Devil you know than the Devil you don't "

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE