Is it wrong to have feelings for my moms boyfriends son?

Me and this guy have a thing and we have done things like have sex and stuff like that but than I found out my mom is dating his father; but technically I had this guy first and my mom is not realizing it.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• If you guys are not related by blood, then this could be the beginning of a romantic comedy; but otherwise there is nothing actually wrong with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• No problem in Keeping This In the family here, dear. There is No blood right now, No guarantee even that Neither mom nor you will be Doing the Dirty down the love line in Time, so don't give it a thought right now.
    I have heard of couples who have Married and step brothers and sisters who have gotten together as two birds of a feather in the same nest.
    For now, Keep a low profile and silence is the golden egg until you see if it is worth opening your Mouth just in case it Goes... South.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing wrong, you're not siblings.

• Sounds fine to me just carry on and if mom says anytyhing tell her you were there first and why is she dating your bf's father

• Tell your mom and set things straight

• Ya, kind of

• All the thrills of incest without the actual incest. awesome.

What Girls Said 1

• No, it's not weird.

It's understandable with the way you mention it.

All I got to say wow, you and your Mom have similar taste.