Ex went back to his Ex?, please help struggling to deal with it?

Me and my ex was together 3 years, we was engaged, living together and he brought up my son as his own for 3 years, their bond was amazing. He left me and 6 weeks after we split up he got a new girlfriend, it turned out a few days later this girl is his ex from 2008😣, she also has a little boy the same age as my little boy, now I noticed this soon his mum and this new girl are friends on Facebook, how did he move on so quickly?, i thought she was rebound bit clearly not😣

11

What Guys Said 1

• You asked this question two weeks ago. Do you think the answers will change?

What Girls Said 1

• You just need to move on. It's pointless to look for explanations why he is with this girl, or to look them up on social media to cause yourself even more pain. The fact is he is with her, why and how he moved on is irrelevant. What is relevant is that you need to focus on your own life and move on. It doesn't matter what he does. I know it's painful to see he's with someone else, and that his family accepts her and all that, but it does not matter. He chose her, now it's time for you to move on. Stop looking them up, stop trying to find info that will hurt you even more. Block them on FB if you must, so you can't look them up anymore. But stop obsessing over his life and start concentrating on yours.