They are already playing happy family's, can't even begin to deal with this?

Me and my ex was together 3 and a half years, we loved together, was engaged and had the most amazing loving relationship, he also brought my son up as his own (not his real dad) and he adored my son and my son loved my ex very much. My ex uped and left me and then I found out I was pregnant (we had been trying for a baby), he turned very nasty about it saying I was 'lying' even though I had offered him proof endless times, he wouldn't coke anywhere near me to get it, i told his mum and then she spoke to my Mum, she asked her if I had made a choice yet, and didn't think the baby was a good idea, basically wanting me to get a termination, my ex demanded a scan picture but then wouldn't come see it, in the end I had the temrination which devastated me completely. My ex never got in touch with me to even see what choice I made nor did his parents. Even though I have a little boy of 5 years old they text me saying I should leave the house (and give his parents their deposit back) they helped us pay the deposit on the house, basically expecting me to be homeless. Now 10 weeks since we split my ex has a new girlfriend, found out a couple of days ago it's his ex from 2007 (he's had a lot of gfs since her including me of 3 years), and yesterday I saw pictures of her my ex and her child (her son is exactly the same age as my son) pictures of them on a family day out.. it all seems so sudden, how has he moved on so quickly to another woman and a chil, he's messed my head up so much i don't even know how to deal with it all😣

Forgot to say, He didn't go straight to her after we split up, he was chatting to loads of girls after we split other exs to..

01

What Guys Said 1

• I'm very sorry. He wanted to be with his ex the whole time. She might've been involved with someone and when she became available he pounced

• He didn't go straight to her after we split up, he was chatting to loads of girls after we split other exs to..

• He just wasn't into you. I'm very sorry

What Girls Said 0