Is it time to give up?

Im sick and tired of always being alone and feeling like nobody wantes me. Its been a year since my ex and i broke up. I've gone through nothing but shitty relationships. I turned 21 years old and was upset cause i was really hoping i wouldn't be alone on my birthday. My birthday wish was to be happy. I just want someone to love me, to spend time with me, to show me affection and be happy with me. Its so easy for everyone to find someone to be with execpt for me, girls just dont like me... Everyone is happy with someone except me, all my friends are in relationships or talking to someone, except me. Im not bad looking or a bad person, so why can't i find someone? i feel like such an outcast sometimes cause of it. When will i find her? Why does it take so long? Why is this happening to me?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• The nicest of people and / or the most beautiful people go through lonely times and face heartbreak and failed relationships. Sometimes when a person is in a relationship they can feel more lonely than being single

Love happens in the least expected place at a time when you least expect it. The key to being happy is , to not place your happiness in someone elses hands, because once they are gone.. so is your happiness.

Concentrate on building a life of your own while you are waiting for that special someone. Surround yourself with friends, puruse new experiences by doing various things and take any opportunities that come your way.

. Just make sure you don't settle for anyone just to be in a relationship, be patient and wait for someone who you truly want and deserve. 😃💜

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry that you're hurting. I really do think it's a bit premature for you to be thinking about giving up.

Most people, in fact I'd say virtually all, want someone to love. What I don't thin you realize is that it certainly isn't easy for people to find someone to be with. Many people have difficulty, at that includes attractive people. Rejection is the norm, I'm afraid.

Now you say that women don't like you. Why do you think that is? What are you doing in life? What are you doing to make yourself more interesting and attractive to women?

By the way, I wrote a mytake about this which might interest you. You can find it here:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a21758-dating-lessons-from-ulysses-s-grant

What Girls Said 3

• There's millions of people out there. What's meant to be will be😘😘

• Why do you need someone so much? Why can't you be happy with your own life and friends? If you just want to have someone that's not that hard, it just depends on how picky you are

• It's life, grow balls and get the fuck over it.

What Guys Said 4

• Heeeeeehhhhh , join the forever alone club.
    I'm not talking to anyone and have been spending birthdays like any other day since I was 18.
    Just find a hobby to occupy your time or something. Work on a project , find a purpose , do ittttt and THERE WE GOOO HAPPINESS IN LIFE !
    It's not hard lol

• Just keep swimming,, things will get better

• You won't find her until you stop looking.
    Plus, you want to be happy right?
    Well first things first, if you aren't happy out of a relationship, you won't be happy in one.
    Trust me on that

• Hang in there bro