please help thanks
Most Helpful Guy
There aren't any guidelines that you could follow (you couldn't read her reactions per se'); though there are a few things to look out for.
1) Look for her conscious (re)actions.
- If she is trying to be around other men that find her attractive, then she may be cheating
- Is she busy with work / school? Maybe it looks like she doesn't love you - but she is only busy.
2) Compare what she says, to the way she acts:
- ("I love you!" + a "half second" kiss + running away to another guy) = Bad relationship
- "I'll be there at 7pm" (then at 7:30pm she calls) "Hey sorry I'm busy with Joe, I'll be there in 5"
- "I love you babe, but I'm really busy" + she tries to see you = Good relationship (in most cases)
3) The way your gut feels
- If you feel like she is cheating = Bad relationship
- If your worried about her cheating = Your human
Think about the situation, but don't stress yourself out - otherwise the relationship will fail. Communicate with her and let her know that you are worried about the happiness in your relationship. If things don't change - break it off; if things fix themselves, try to spend more time with her =)
To me - it seems like your looking for more attention. She doesn't know that yet - so tell her and show her what you're looking for.
ArtistBBoy3THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE