How can I get my ex boyfriend back?

My ex & I broke up 2 years ago when I moved away. He was devastated, but we both decided it was best & that we'd probably never see each other again. He cried & was super depressed. So he started dating this girl soon after cause she was "there for him" during this time. Fast forward to now, they've been dating for 18 months, & during these months, he's texted me 2 times (once 1 year ago, & the other 1 month ago) both times saying things like he missed me, asked for pictures, wanted to see me, wished he could but can't because of her, etc. The last thing he sent was that he didn't know what to do.. So I texted back saying I didn't think he should text me at all anymore & that I was done. Now though, I can't stop thinking about him. I've moved back recently, so I think that's part of it too.(I told him this when we texted) I really want to see him & he said yes to going to a concert 1 year ago while he was already dating this girl. I'm having a party this weekend & I really want to invite him because I haven't seen him in person since I moved, & he said he wanted to see me to when we were texting last month, but can't & he hates it. How do I go about doing this when this girlfriend would kill him, and since I told him 1 month ago that I was done with him? Please help.

01

What Guys Said 1

• Just stop, it's been 2 years.
    If he actually missed you, he wouldn't be with his current girlfriend.

What Girls Said 0