Want to dump my boyfriend but we're going on holiday?

We have a week holiday booked but I don't want to be with him anymore. I've asked around & none of my friends can go or afford it. I don't want to loose £500 by not going & I don't want to go alone but I'm unhappy in our relationship. What should I do?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Well have the holiday and then dumpsville Just stay a prudent distance from him

Most Helpful Girl

• eBay sell tickets
    Travel insurance, then cash in by being sick or other clause in contract

on the other hand, can report same deal with a girlfriend of mine who went ahead with the vacation, thinking she would simply get him to agree to shop for others during it, then fell back in love with him... vacations do that, free of real world stresses that ring out the worst in us

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Since it's already booked and planned for maybe you should go and try to have a good time. You could find that you change your mind about the relationship while on vacation (it's common) or if you don't there's probably things that interest you that you can do separately. Maybe change your perspective and look at the vacation as a last hooray for the relationship. Make it about trying to reconnect and having time to sort out your feelings, and make your decision about him when the trip ends.

• Who paid for the holiday? Did you pay half each? Have you got both tickets/bookings? Don't really think there's an awful lot you can do.