How to get over the guy that I really love?

I really like this guy since college and as much as I try to find someone new it is so hard for me. He was really a good person, but when I ask him why did we broke up he said we didn't we just fell off. Too bad that he doesn't want to go further I mean I'm assuming he doesn't. I want to ask him if we can work things out again, but I don't know I'm too scared should I just let it go or give it one more try?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Better let it go. I know it hurts, but give it some time. I'm sure you'll do just fine without him.

Most Helpful Girl

• you can ask for peace of mind

What Guys Said 1

• Have you tried talking to him? is he willing to talk to you? you can only give it one more try if he is even willing to talk to you, otherwise I don't think you can do much about it.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!