Does my ex still think?

I saw my ex boyfriend and he was looking at me as I was looking back and realized it was him. He had smiled and started to hit his phone on his face. as he was waving or asked for my number or maybe even nervous. It's definitely one of the three... lol
I looked back. at him at rolled my eyes. Does he think I still like him? Why or why not?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't meant they can't and don't Makeup and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in his own softie spot here, dear, there may come a time down the love line when He... Started to hit his phone on his face as he was waving...
    He is probably Missing the Kissing and the history you both shared, and Seeing him, when he Saw you, it 'Hit' him like a ton of bricks that with Seeing you he got all muddle brained, a bit like a Nervous Nellie and was perhaps giving you a helpful Hint Of... Call me or text me.
    Good luck. xx

• I still love him. But I rolled my eyes at him. And kept moving... He hurt me... you think he knows?

• Thank you so much, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence.:))) xxoo

• Can I email you have, question for you

What Guys Said 1

• if you rolled your eyes then he may have got the message.

• What can I do? Smh

• Well if he really wanted me wouldn't he do a lot more?

• I would think he would of did a lot mor

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!