I need opinion over my situation!!! please help me?

i CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT MY EX and I probably wouldn't think of him as much if it wouldn't be for the fact that he's back with his EX again and I can't stop thinking about the fact that maybe I was the rebound all along. I also keep comparing myself to her and that's nothing like me. I'm a confidant girl and when it comes to my exes and their new girlfriends I never think twice about them... but now it seems like I can't stop. I know that she's not smarter then me or prettier or anything really. I just know that everyone in this town thinks that she's a whore. So I keep wondering why on earth would he prefer her over me? I mean they even dated less then we did for god's sake!!! I keep asking these questions ALL the time and it seems like I can't stop at all. What should I do to stop? PLus what's your opinion on this whole sitiation? Why is he with her again if he told me less then a month ago that he loved me?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• "i CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT MY EX and I probably wouldn't think of him as much if it wouldn't be for the fact that he's back with his EX again and I can't stop thinking about the fact that maybe I was the rebound all along."

^i'd tell u bluntly yeah... u were being on da rebound all this time unfortunately. he's back wid hs X now, so i believe it'd be better to move on then :)

"I also keep comparing myself to her and that's nothing like me. I'm a confidant girl and when it comes to my exes and their new girlfriends I never think twice about them... but now it seems like I can't stop"

^whoa... wrong. glad to hear u r confident and u should kep it this way... don't evr compare yerself wid others, especially wid her... since it'll make u feel even worse ;)

"I know that she's not smarter then me or prettier or anything really. I just know that everyone in this town thinks that she's a whore. So I keep wondering why on earth would he prefer her over me? I mean they even dated less then we did for god's sake!!!"

^glad u recognize this... and if she's a whore as u say... just try to think dat way... does it worth it to keep thinkin about a guy datin a WHORE? i don't think so...

"Why is he with her again if he told me less then a month ago that he loved me? "

^did he actually mean it though?

"What should I do to stop? "

^as i said above... try to keep in mind he's just datin a WHORE and u shouldn't waste yer time & energy thinkin about him/her ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a player.

• I thought about that.. its just that while we were together I wasn't quite the best girlfriend... I like drama so I made him jealous, I fought about things that didn't matter and he still never left me. When I asked him why doesn't he leave me since I'm so awful, he answered that because he cares too much. So you see he always tried to make things better and I took him for granted. I thought he would never leave me. And now this?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• I thought opinion was onion in your title and i was so excited for a moment.