Why are guys such assholes?

My ex cheated on me by sleeping with a married woman and to top it all he forwaded me his sex tape with her. After all of this he blocked me from every where and is spreading rumors that I cheated on him. Why are guys such assholes?

414

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 - You make it sound like just the male gender are assholes. Go on the internet sometime, or hell, ask around a bit and you'll hear plenty of stories of women being assholes. Trust me when I tell you being an asshole is not gender biased.

2 - If the majority of men were assholes, good fathers would never exist. Do you having a loving father or uncle? Or a loyal and trustworthy male friend? I'm willing to bet you have AT LEAST one. Asking this question is a slap to their face, so before you emotionally lash out, think about what you say.

Most Helpful Girl

• An asshole is an asshole regardless of gender. Sorry you had to deal with this, that sounds awful. D: Were you guys fighting or something?

• no we weren't
      we were in a long distance relationship
      and when I visited his place I read his chat with that woman. And after that I slapped him and left his place.

• That's terrible. Block him back for sure, just to make sure he doesn't start harassing you, and do your best to ignore him. Only address the rumors when you need to, but otherwise try not to dwell. The people who know you best should know that he's full of bs.

• hm.. I'm trying to do that.
      Thanks for the advice though.

What Guys Said 13

• i1.kym-cdn.com/.../Oh-boy-here-we-go.jpg
    For the 100th time, don't judge every one by the actions of the few. There are more than enough women who had done precisely the same thing. He was just an asshole and you were unlucky to meet him. Simple.

• ugh i hate those over generalizing questions... but i see that you´re upset and you probably know that "guys" are not like this... "assholes" are like this.

he´s an asshole that´s it. you had bad luck with this guy so just hope that you won´t be that unlucky again. i mean i don´t know what you did to him but if he just did that because he´s an asshole, i can guarantee you that´s absolutely not common for a guy to do.

• So you like to believe that every guy in the world is the same? Such a sexist generalization. Maybe he was aware of your disgusting sexist mentality and that's why he chose to act on his own disgusting behavior. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't justify his behavior but you can at least tell the husband of the married wife what she did. If you truly aren't sexist.

• Wow I didn't know that THE MILLION GUYs on earth are like THE ONE PERSON u know

• Neither did I. Looks like we both learnt a new thing today. LOL

• You probably did something to tick him off, and this is how he "had his revenge".

• Yup! We're all assholes like that. Go lez and steer clear from all of us guys. =.=;

• Don't blame the rest of us for your relationship drama.

• Sorry I was such an asshole to you

• that's nice... all men are bad wwweeeeeeeeeeeeee...

• he is bad not men. there is a difference.

• Well, why not

• For fuck sake woman you have the sex tape put it up on a porn website if your country doesn't have revenge porn laws or if it does copy the sex tape to a few hundred DVDs and send it to the womans husband as well as your ex's relatives and friends not to mention your own friends. He screwed you over and now he's trying to twist the knife and make you look like a whore. Or report him to the police for sending you explicit material your choice but you got to be more ruthless or this dog will drag your name into the mud and tramp all over your life.

• A cousin of mine had a sadistic ex who cheating on her with her best friend and kept sending sex tapes of him shagging her friend to her via Facebook messanger to hurt her because she dared to dump him after finding out so what my cousin actually did was to repost the sex tape onto Facebook saying how her asshole boyfriend keeps sending her vile sex tapes asking anyone who knows him to stop. By the time it got taken down it was too late. He tried to take her to court over it but as he was the one sending her unwanted explicit material the revenge porn law didn't apply.

• They shit a lot.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, did you guys got into a huge row or something?

p/s: Just because a guy is such an asshole, that doesn't define that the others are asshole too 😊

• If he slept with a married woman... technically you have given proof that women are also assholes. I wouldn't generalize based on such a small demographic.

• Oh wow. He's such an immature loser. Run fast!