Is this normal after a break up?

My boyfriend of 8 months broke up with me on Wednesday. I seen it coming though because I might've misheard what he ment when he said he wanted to sort things out with my best friends boyfriend. I told my friend he wanted to fight his boyfriend & then she told her boyfriend and a whole situation happened. No fights took place but I got dumped. At first I was really upset but I'm okay now because I was kinda unhappy with him anyways. He's been on holiday the past 2 months so I haven't seen him much & the distance is hard because we always got into petty fights but our last big one was 3 weeks ago which ended with a break up but he texted me after 3 days... This time I deactivated my Facebook, deleted snapchat & Twitter. I tried to reason with him, I apologised but I couldn't get through him so I gave up. Now I don't really feel like hanging out with my friends. It's been 3 days since I seen them but I don't feel like I want to be around anyone arm. I'm not depressed or devastating but I feel like nothing. I've no need to talk to anyone but my family. Is this normal? I just don't want to be bombarded with a bunch of "you can do better anyway" etc etc. If it wasn't for my big mouth, none of this would've happened so I'm in the wrong. I just wanted to warn my friend what might happen to her boyfriend but I really regret telling her now.

01

What Guys Said 1

• Well, I don't what to say but I think this phase is normal, at least for a while but in time you will be okay. In the meantime now that you know where what went wrong so you can prevent that from happening in future, you can take care regarding the same.

What Girls Said 0