Girls: What is my next move?

There is this girl at school, and she just admitted to me that she likes me. I have had a little crush on her too but I have moved on a long time ago and have lost interest. WTH should I do next?

I forgot to mention that she wrote on Facebook that before the year ends she had a crush on me in our sophomore year.(We juniors now)Every saw the post and I have not comment back yet.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• well, if you want to try things out and see how things go then go for it, if there was something attracting you to her in the past then it might work between you.

But if you are completely sure that you don't want to take things any further with her, then just tell her that you don't feel the same way about it but that you're flattered she feels that way. (the last bit to make sure she doesn't feel really sad about it)

Do whatever you want though :) at the end of the day its your choice

^_^ hope I helped

What Girls Said 4

• well just be honest with her and tell her that you'd like to remain friens with her.

• you could joke about it, on the post put "hahaaha yeah ^_^ we should get married..x" but then talk to her in private about it, if you act more jokily about it people might take it less seriously

• Talk to her more...ask her out on a date...Try to get to know her better. If all goes well then maybe you can both start dating

• Why don't you just go on a date with her?

And if it doesn't work out you'll both notice that ;)

What Guys Said 1

• If your asking this questions, it's because you would like to be with her - but that you're fearing rejection. Simply allow yourself the opportunity to embrace your desires - date her if you want.

if you don't want to date her - say "I am truly flattered, but I lost interest a long time ago. I would enjoy still being friends. How do you feel about that?"

- This will open the door for communication

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy