Ex boyfriend jealous?

so my ex boyfriend I was with 4 years cheated on me.. We split up for a year and he re entered my life.. he now is accusing me of sleeping around. This is a convo between him and the guy he ASSUMED I slept with. My ex is the FIRST one.. Does it seem like he's jealous? Even though he wrote he doesn't care? I don't see how HE chose to leave and chest, but ye
Ex boyfriend jealous?

t seems like he cares with what I do?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Tehehe :) Well... if I were you, I'd toy with his head a bit. ;P He cheated on you so he deserves it. First of all it's really none of his business what you've been doing with your body seeing as he cheated on you and screwed you over. It's not his damn business. Let his imagination torture him.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, he seems to care that's for sure.

What Girls Said 3

• He obviously realized that he screwed up by cheating on you. He seems jealous, and kinda seems like he hasn't gotten over you, and possibly wants you to himself. However that is how i see it. It seems as if he is trying to sabotage your current realationship. Get rid of him this seems problematic, and this doesn't sound like a healthy, and or a good situation to be in.

• He doesn't care, he only cares about his ego. He sounds like a cock head. Move on! He's really distracted you too

• he cares! but that dosnt mean you should get back with him! he cheated on you and he would do it again. just tell him to back off, trust me its the best.