My girlfriend I've been with 2 years should I forgive her for cheating we also recently had a child, I don't know what to do with myself?

Well I found out my girlfriend had sex with another guy I don't know if I should forgive her. We also have a child together, I've been a family for 3 months so far but it seems like my family won't last anymore. What should I do forgive her let my dignity be taken or be smart and move on?

My child is 3 months old

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously she was selfish and didn't think of the damage nor the consequences. You both have a child together, perhaps she was bored and wanted to experience with someone else but that does not give her the right to cheat.
    I CANNOT stand cheaters especially one who just had a child? If i were you, I would move on and find better, but if you truly believe she can change, give it one last try.
    btw: don't feel like its your fault, nobody deserves to be cheated on. dont bring it upon yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• I rather be smart then let someone take my dignity.

What Girls Said 6

• It seems, without it being etched in cold stone here, dear, that your soul mate has gotten herself in this Relationship Rut, where having a 'Child together' and Other fuel to the fire Factors, Just might have Caused... Her for cheating.
    Sit down and begin to get on the same page. Perhaps there is more in store that I do not even know. However, you are these two birds of a feather who really should try and work it out to stick together, at least for the sake of the little one in the nest.
    Normally, I know once a cheat always a cheat, but for her First time, try and put it aside and give One another another chance at romance. Love does find a way and with any problems, team efforts need to be Applied and Tried to keep the bough from breaking.
    However, if you see she doesn't want this relationship, that she May do it again, for no promises, or you may not trust her, open lines of convo still Need to be put on the line and in the cradle, along with a blessed baby who never asked to be born.
    Good luck. xx

• "Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater" -never forget this,, there are chances that she might cheat again!! and if she really cared about your relationship she wouldn't have cheated at all... and your kid.. does she cares about the kid's future? and also... are you sure you are the father of the child?

• First things first did you check to see if the kids yours😁 becuz if he isn't then you should move on and if he is then you should tell her that you wanna see the kid and be there for him but your sick if her cheating on you and acting like it's ok

• I think you should break up and move on, you can't trust her sadly

• is she still contacting the other guy?

• This might sound extreme, but never forgive a cheater. At least, I know I wouldn't.

What Guys Said 2

• I would break up with her

• How old is the child?