How to forget your ex boyfriend?

I really miss my ex boyfriend but I'm trying so hard to forget about him.. It hurts and sometimes when I'm alone I think about him.. I just need to forget about him.. He hurt me and ignored my text messages.. :/ please help..

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel your pain. We've all been there. Its like breaking a leg. To begin with it hurts like f##k. But over time it heals. Like any pain you have to endure it. It will get easier as time goes on. The important thing now is to focus on yourself. Do things that you couldn't do before when you were with him. Go out. Go to the gym. Start a new hobby. Get together with your girls and have them help you find yourself. Lean on them if you can. Don't contact him again. Try think about unattractive qualities about your ex. This will help you overcome your wanting him back. Don't focus on 1 person. There are plenty more fish in the sea. I wish you good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Trying to forget someone you still love is like trying to remember someone you have never met. You just can't! You won't forget him , ( this is a cliche) but... time helps you to learn to live with the pain. At the moment the pain is still raw. There is no cure or remedy for a broken heart. You just have to keep your mind occupied and focused on other things instead of him. You need to keep busy.

At the moment your heart is broken... but you still love him with all of the little pieces. ๐Ÿ’”Gradually, the hurt will fade.. and one day you will wake up and be able to think of him and smile... instead of crying.

Your heart is stronger than you think... it can be cheated,'stabbed ', played, burned and broken, but it does heal and will love again.

I can relate to how you feel! *hugs* to you ๐Ÿ’Ÿxx

• Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ’›

• You're welcome! ๐Ÿ’

When you wake up tomorrow morning, you will be stronger than today because... you got through another day without him. Each day will strengthen you. ๐Ÿ’xx

What Guys Said 1

• Get under another one

What Girls Said 1

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my ex and i was so depressed but am happy we are back and married together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok