Should I go back with my ex girlfriend after she really hurt my feelings when she broke up with me?

We were dating for a few months when we broke up. She said I treat her really good and am very kind to her but she said that she is just not in love with me. She said I deserve someone who loves me as much as I love her and she did not feel that way. I felt really hurt after this. Then a few months after this she called me and told she was really sorry about what happened. She said she left me for another guy who did not treat her as well. She said she realized she was a fool for breaking up with me. She said she does have strong feelings for me but she would not call it love yet. She said she wants another chance at a relationship with me. Should I go back with her? I really like this girl and told her I love her, but I don't want to be hurt again.

• Get back together.
  • Don't get back together.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Though you should forgive her since everyone deserves a second chance. But before getting back together First of all ask her why did she leave you for that guy? tell her that what if you both were still in a relationship and imagine that you left her for another girl what she would be thinking at that time? she will call that cheating then why did she leave you? Talk to her about this in a gentle but in a serious way tell her that you have a heart , and blood that circulates , Arteries and veins just like her Your a human too you have feelings too you can also get hurt. why she did this? Let her know that you were hurt and tell her that she should become sure that whether the strong feelings she got for you is Love or not she should tell you so that you both can get again get back together. And if she's still not sure then tell her that you do love her but you don't want to get back together again not until she becomes sure that whether she has those love feelings for you or not.

What Girls Said 2

• i don't think you should get back together

• Don't get back.

What Guys Said 1

• She left you for another man... Her loss