Husband removed wedding band when at home and is only nice to me when he's away from home. what does that mean?

He has so many issues we have known each other over 10 years but been married for 5 and yet he is still unhappy no matter what i do or say. He is military and was so used to moving around every 2-3 years and now that we have settled where my family is he hates it, there is not one day that goes by where he doesn't complain about something. He tells me he wants a divorce and he wanst to move but he never does it he just continues to stay with me and argue about the same things, I love him but Im at the point where my own sanity is at stake I dont know why he is s negative he takes off his wedding ring just because and he acts all weird. I just dont know what to do anymore. anyone is a similiar situation? not to mention he has no kids I have older daughter but he won't have anything to do with her its like he hates her. We aso lost twins 3 years ago and that was hard on both of us. He will also tell me that he hates mt family

• divorce
  • stay married and continue to work on it

74

Most Helpful Guy

• divorce is always the last resort... but this is causing too much dividing and pain. try www.jw.org/.../# . there are some things you can try, if they fail, then at lest you'll know that you did all you could

Most Helpful Girl

• It's Quite Obvious without it Being etched in stone here, dear, your marriage of '5 years' and hopefully counting, is in Need of a little TLC of going to Marriage counseling and getting to the Bad Bottom line of what is going on here, dear.
    He may have someone he is now talking to or someone and Others who he doesn't want to see tha the is hooked at the hip with a wife alone at home, and this is his own reason of the season as to Why... He denies you with his ring as this 'Thing' he is probably calling this now.
    I believe he is unhappy because he feels he is in this relationship rut and doesn't know how to tell you More here. I also see that his Cold demeanor May have a lot with the loss of your babies.
    Of course divorce is an option but if there is Any way to pave the love way, then try this First with some guidance and keep trying to talk as well. Go on from there, even if means Taking as Break First above Anything.
    Good luck and my blessings and so very sorry for your sad loss, sweetie. xx

• Thank you so much, for the upvote and the vote of confidence.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• You should get couples counseling before considering divorce. Don't give up, only divorce as a last resort.

• He sounds quite disturbed. Don't leave him. He wants attention. I feel sorry. Is there any financial trouble?
    And don't think about divorce. I think the death of the twins must be the trigger. Endure and I hope he does not beat you.

• Find out what is really bothering him, it's odd that he wears his ring while out but takes off at home. See if he is willing to go to counseling to see if there is any hope but it doesn't sound good to be honest

What Girls Said 6

• You say you love him.

He says he wants a divorce, but does nothing about it.

If he really wanted one, he'd do something.

If you really think/feel you love him...

Try and figure things out.

It could even be like, depression from losing the twins, colouring everything in his world.

A lot of times, couples can't survive losing children.

• I recommend therapy and go on your own to start. When people behave in a certain way there is usually another underling issue that has not be dealt with. It is like children who act out, it isn't because they are bad but because they don't know how to deal with a bunch of different emotions all at the same time. Some issues maybe things that have been adding up for years as far back as childhood. Anyways before getting a divorce try everything possible first. People who want change or move want to get away from their problems and start fresh and it might help for a couple months but the problems never actually go away because they aren't actually being fixed.

• I say try for some marriage counseling and if you don't see improvement by the new year, end things.

• what's bothering him? he's military so he may not be good at the emotional things. if you leave can you support yourself?

• It means he is a dick.

• If youd bet your marriage on a poll and the opinions of strangers then you shouldn't be married