So my wife cheated on me twice. Then she decided we needed to separate. She left the other night. I'm alone, I'm bored, and I want to save my marriage. How?

So we split and I'm going to be filing my divorce papers soon. She also fucked my best friend in addition to multiple others. Thanks for the advice from everyone.

1310

Most Helpful Girl

• First find forgiveness for her… then talk to her , let her know you forgive her, and try to mend it back together, ask what made her cheat? See if there's anything you can do to help whatever reason she gives… if its sexual , find out what she wants or new ways to please her, if its emotional , ask what things she wants… maybe she wants you to do the things you did in the beginning to get her, which is what I find to be the most typical reason women cheat, because men stop doing the simple things that made us fall for them in the first place, just my opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I can understand your predicament. If you can't save your marriage, she'll get your house, car and custody of kids too (if you have them). Stupid divorce laws.

What Girls Said 12

• sorry but do u want her back because u love her or because ur bored and alone?

i mean if she's cheated on u twice, I'm quite astounded at ur dedication to still stay with her.
    i just haven't gotten a single hint in this question that u r deeply affected by this...

• You're not going to save your marriage. You're going to tell that bitch that you're not going to be taken for a mug, that you're going to separate and find a much better wife who actually takes her vows seriously and remains loyal to her husband who does so much for her.

If you follow that advice, you remove a toxic person from your life, you create a new happier path for yourself and it's great revenge.

• why do you want to save a marriage when it was not important to one of the partners? she cheated TWICE (even if i wonder why you didn't take any action the first time she cheated).. you deserve better and i don't think trying to get back with her is a good idea at all! wish you best of luck

• Considering your past questions about your wife... I can tell you that this marriage has had a lot more conflicts that just this. You can still try and see a marriage counselor... but she sounds like she doesn't even care.

• she left bc she doesn't love u. im sorry. ask her if she would like marriage counseling. and shoot, the Lord helps.

• I'm sorry but why do you want to save it? She doesn't care or respect you it seems. Find a woman who will. Also, I'd divorce her ass and she wouldn't get one red cent due to the fact that she cheated.

• Ouch! Curious as to why you would want to be in a marriage with as she's cheated on you twice already. You deserve better.

The only thing I can suggest is marriage counseling but only if both partners are willing. First separate counseling (use the same therapist), and then together counseling.

You're still very young so chances are you won't stay single forever, and the dating pool is still young enough that you could find a better partner whom you can fall in love with again.

• Dont listen to any bitter opinions. Try to get consulting, if that doesn't work just separate and be civil with her.

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my husband and i was so depressed but am happy now we are back together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok

• Get a lawyer

• WOW!! That stinks all you can do is try to talk to her.

• I have. She says she needs space and will do counseling but gets mad when I try to tell her how I feel

• So go to counseling together already so you can talk to her. But would you not be afraid if you get back with her she will cheat again?

• Why do you want to save your marriage? She cheated on you, she doesn't want to save the marriage. If she took your marriage seriously she wouldn't have cheated the second time, but hay at least she's leaving instead of staying and cheating again.

What Guys Said 9

• You're a good lad trying to save your marriage. I know you don't want to hear this but you should move on. It's bad anytime someone cheats. Cheating while your married speaks more volume to me. The vows mean nothing to her. She cheated not only once but twice, and it was her that left in the end. I'm sorry mate but there is nothing left to save except your dignity. Find another women that loves you and respects you.

• Don't.
    There is no way to "save" that marriage man, she fucked it up... even if you "forgave" her, she has devastated any and all trust.. every time she goes out or you do, you'll second guess what she is doing..

Separate

• Bro, she cheated on you twice. Don't you think you deserve better. You should thank her for making the decision you needed to make a long time ago. You should get some counseling by the way, because wanting to be with a cheater is not normal.

• There's no easy answer man, just the one your heart is telling you. Do what you think is best for you. Just don't be a doormat and let her push you around. I've been married for 10 years so I know the kind of shit wives can pull.

• Lel i'd threw her out the window the first time she step on ma head like she juz did 😤

• It's very common with army men, this sucks.

• Dude good ridence she didn't respect you find someone else

• Get in control of your woman.

• Why would you go back to that cheating hoe? you're 25 what kinda age is that to be married just go out party and fuck some bitches take pictures of them sucking your D and send them to that hoe ex of yours